Thursday, May 1, 2008

~My Family~

These are the #1 people in my life...my Family!





















This is my brother Nick, My #1 Mama Karen & Me

On Top of the World (Space Needle - Seattle, WA

Over the years, we all have been through a lot together...without eachother, who knows where each of us would be today. So, thank you Nick-lass and Mama for being the #1 people in my life...my rock(s)! 1*4*3 Always & Forever

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I miss you guys!!! I'm so glad to see that you are doing well and have found a great guy to share you're life with. I know all too well how hard it is to find a KEEPER! Love ya, Sandi

Unknown said...

My Krita Lee!!!! I love you so much, you have such a BEAUTIFUL Soul!!! I am so proud to be you & Nicks Mom.....I love you forever and always xoxoxo YO MAMA :)