Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy 45th Birthday Mama!!



I would like to wish a HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 45th Birthday to my #1 Mama, BEST Friend and my ROCK! She is the one who made me who I am today and I thank her for that...she is the most AMAZING woman you will ever meet! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you, Greg, Nick & Brooke...but, you know I will have a toast for you this weekend! Miss and love you to pieces Mama...Happy 45 years YOUNG, you look AMAZING!! XOXOXOXO...I know I am a day late for the blog (her b-day os the 18th), but yesterday was CrAzy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THANK YOU KRITA!!! YOU NEVER FORGET XOXOXOX
WE MISSED YOU HERE WITH US! PLAN ON TAKING ME TO DISNEYLAND IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS :) AT LEAST I WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE RIDES MESSING UP MY HAIR HAHAHA 142 FROM YOUR MAMA AND DAD GREG

Sara and Nick said...

Happy Birthday Karen! We love you and hope you enjoyed it! I love this picture it shows what a big heart you have!!