Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Life...My ♥...My EVERYTHING


I just want to post a little appreciation to My LOVE, My BEST FRIEND, My ROCK & My EVERYTHING! So, with everything going on in his life right now with the planning of his Grandma's Funeral and everything in between that...I know it has been a lot for him & he is handling everything as it comes, with such an upbeat & POSITIVE attitude. He just AMAZES me! I think if I was going through what he has, I would have snapped by now! HA! Maybe not...but you know how overwhelming things like that tend to get. ANYHOW WHO...I just wanted to let everyone know how amazing he is & how much I LOVE & APPRECIATE everything about him. I am SO blessed to have someone so special in my Life. And not only that...I came home from school last night to find these BEAUTIFUL Flowers for me...Just Because!

I LOVE YOU BABY with all my HEART!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX




2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW.....YOU BOTH SEEM LIKE ME & GREG XOXOXO WE LOVE AND MISS YOU!! LOVE ALL THE PICTURES 143

Sara and Nick said...

David is so a keeper! What a sweetheart!