My Mama completed her treatments and we are all so happy & relieved that she isn't going through such pain anymore. Everyday gets better and better & let me tell you...she is such a TROOPER and looks INCREDIBLE! Heather and I were lucky enough to be able to meet them (Mom, Dad, Nick, Brooke, & Brooke's friend Jamie) in Viva Las Vegas to celebrate Dad's Birthday and had a blast! Spending time all together (David wasn't able to take work off :(.)is some of the funnest times ever! We are a nutty family, but have more fun than any other group of people I've ever seen! =) lol
Well, my Baby is about to turn the B-I-G THREE OH this weekend and we have a lot of FUN things planned...Nick & Brooke are flying in today, then my best friend Sara and her hubby Nick tomorrow! We are going downtown for dinner with all of our friends then I have a "surprise" planned for David Saturday (details and pictures to follow)..then Sunday we are off on a FOUR DAY MEXICAN BAJA CRUISE!! I can't wait and am so excited for the 2 of us to get away for a few days and celebrate 30 years for such an AMAZING Man! Other than that...not much besides work work work & school! I hope you are all doing well and getting ready for Summer, can you believe it is already almost here!?!? Time flys when you get old, doesn't it?!? Miss and love you all! XOXOXOXO












Wine Tasting & Pizza for two of my wonderful girlfriends' birthday's-Katy & Rosa! Thanks ladies for a great time, I always have so much fun catching up at our monthly get togethers! Love you all and can't wait for our March outting!



What a beautiful day spent with the love of my life! This was our 4th Valentine's day together and it seems to get better and better every year! Thanks Baby for an incredible dinner (notice the breathtaking views of downtown San Diego!?!) and drive to the beach! I love you so much! My Life, My Love, My Everything! XOXO





No comments:
Post a Comment