Monday, September 22, 2008

Janet...Ms Jackson if ya NaStY!

Ok...so, for those of you know me...you know how much I LOVE Janet! Well, when I had first heard on the radio that she was coming to San Diego...I was bound to go! With everything going on in this crazy life of mine...I totally spaced it! I went in to get my hair done Saturday morning and while catching up with Sandra...we decided that we needed some girl time together since we NEVER hang out. So, while sitting under the dryer letting my new hair process...I am ONLINE (criagslist) searching for tickets! Ha ha ha...we ended up finding some & were able to go! We had such a great time and definitley needed that. She is such an AMAZING woman, I hope you all have the chance to meet her one day. She is a SURVIVOR of Breast Cancer and a single Mama to a beautiful set of twins! ♥ Ya Sandra and thank you for such a FUN night...we'll do it again I am sure! Hope all is well with you all...Fall is officially here! I am actually pretty excited to start wearing my "warm clothes"...




2 comments:

Sara and Nick said...

I am so jellous! She was my first concert I ever went to!

The Felber Three said...

NICE! I went to Janet in Seattle when I was like 16. I'm pretty sure my mom would NOT have let me go if she had previewed it before hand!!!! Janet is an amazing on stage! Glad you had fun!