Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The NEW Me!!!

Well....I DID IT!! It was definitley time for a change & so I took it as far as I could! I went DARK! I really am liking the new do and plan on keeping it this way for awhile! ***See what Cosmetology will do to you?!?!*** Ha ha ha Miss and love you all!! XOXO





5 comments:

Jame said...

Krista I LOVE it!! You pull of dark so great!! Hope all is well!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girly I love the dark hair you always could pull anything off and well!!!!!!

Boyer family said...

Your new look is cute!!!! I like.

Anonymous said...

Hey Krista! Your so beautiful! I love the hair! I too am going darker! Not too dark though, I tend to look like the living dead if I go too dark. Ha! Ill be sure to add you to my blog invite when I go private! This will be a fun way to keep in touch!

Sara and Nick said...

I love this new look on you! You've never gone that dark have you?