Thursday, December 11, 2008

I am now on the FLOOR...and ready to start building my clientelle!

Well, this week was the BIG week! I have graduated from the "Freshman Classroom" and have been transferred to the floor as a Sophomore!! I am SO excited to begin working on actual people & am more than ready to begin my lifetime DREAM as a Cosmetologist! I am loving school so much and have met some amazing friends and was blessed with the most incredible Freshman Instructor out there! =) Email me when you are ready to come in!! Thank you all for your love & support while I got to school...One more year and counting!! XOXO Happy Holidays!


2 comments:

Sara and Nick said...

Whoo Hooo I am so excited for you! Congrats! I wish you lived here damnit.... or we lived there!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! WISH U WERE HERE SO I COULD HAVE U DO MY HAIR!!! LUV YA XOXOXOX